We operate during our office hours stated on the home page, however, shouldyou need to talk to a therapist outside of office hours then we have an answer phone service where we will call you back as soon as possible. There are alternative general helplines also available should you need them such as:
- Dial 111 for the NHS.
- You can dial 08457 90 90 90anytime for The Samaritans.
- Try SANEline, a specialist mental health helpline dial 0845 767 8000 between 6pm and 11pm every evening.
- If you feel suicidal then go to your local Accident and Emergency departmentor if you have self-harmed and are concerned about it.
- Try contacting a family member or friend.
- If you are under the care of your local Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) or in contact with them, then contact your crisis team if they have one.
- Contact you GP.